*A case number is required when requesting a traffic trial.  Click here to get your case number.*

If you were cited for a civil traffic moving violation and wish to contest it, you can request a hearing with a civil traffic hearing officer by mail or email. We must receive your request prior to the court date written on your ticket. Simply complete the form and send it to the court. Once the court has received your request, a trial will be scheduled based off the court's availability, and you will be notified of the trial date by mail or email depending on how you submitted your traffic trial request.*

By requesting a hearing for the moving violation you are giving up the option of attending defensive driving school.

You must appear on your scheduled trial date or your license will be suspended.

If you were cited for any of the following non-moving violations and wish to contest it, a traffic trial may not be necessary.  You must appear in person or contact the court by phone to discuss your options:

28-448A Change of Address
28-907A, B No Child Restraint
28-922 through 28-964 Equipment violations
28-1177A Operating OHV Without Decal
28-2058 through 28-2060 Transfer of Title
28-2153A, B1 and B2 No Registration/Expired
28-2158C No Registration in Possession
28-2512D1 Improper Display/Off-Road Plate
28-2532A No Registration
28-2354A1 through 28-2354B3 License Plates/Attachment
28-2354C License Plate State Obscured
28-3151A No Valid License/Motorcycle Endorsement
28-3169A No License in Possession
28-4135A, B, and C No Insurance
28-4139A Suspended License Plate

*If your case is in default/suspension status you must appear in person or contact the court at (520) 724-3171 for further information.