The following information is provided to give you an overview of Small Claims Court and to help you navigate your way through the process.

If you have questions about Small Claims procedures, please call us at (520) 724-3171. Please keep in mind that we can answer your questions related to procedure but cannot give you legal advice.

To determine filing fees click here. Persons who are unable to pay the filing fees may apply for a deferral or waiver of court fees. Forms can be accessed through the Supreme Court website at