If you were cited for a civil traffic violation and a hearing to contest it, you can request a hearing with a civil traffic hearing officer by mail. We must receive your request prior to the court date written on your ticket. Simply complete the form and mail it to the court. Once the court has received your request, a trial date will be scheduled and you will be notified by mail of the trial date.

If you request a hearing you give up the option of attending defensive driving school.

You must appear on your scheduled trial date or your license will be suspended.