Find Case for Payment

To determine reducible fine amount click here.

Please proceed to make online payment.

Search By Case Number/Docket Number

Enter The Case Number:

**Please type the full case number, examples. CR13-005195-MI OR TR13-004843-CV
The first two characters of the Case Number must be either 'TR', or 'CR'.

Search By Citation Number/Ticket Number

Enter The Citation Number:

**Shown as complaint number or citation number on ticket like: 1357773

Search By Name

Enter The First Name:

Enter The Last Name:

DOB (Optional):

**Enter First Name, ie. John
**Enter Last Name, ie. Doe
**DOB, MM/DD/YYYY (12/31/1901)
Name and date of birth search may not find your case. The Court receives the name and date of birth from law enforcement and other public agencies.